August 19, 2015

Peacock Painting Tutorial Video #PawgustArt


I found a beautiful image of a peacock at GraphicStock.com and decided to use it for my inspiration photo for my newest YouTube painting tutorial.



The video is part of the #PawgustArt Animal Art Virtual Festival hosted by Creative Arts Collaboration.  We are a group of 300+ YouTube Artists who do a variety of art and crafts videos. This month we are releasing our videos together on August 20-22nd.  Use the hashtag #PawgustArt in the search bar on YouTube as your ticket to see all the other amazing works of art this weekend!

Here is my Peacock Painting Tutorial:





7 comments:

  1. I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information provided by you is very practical for good planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to finding out about your web page again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say, you got a nice blog article. Really thank you! Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.

    ReplyDelete